Floral

I felt that with my recent work with the theme of Microscopic that there was a motif missing, I didn't like the idea of just designing a cloth as that’s what it was beginning to look like, I wanted it to have more of a print feel. I didn't know what to have as my other theme until I started researching and playing with ideas. I am going to add a theme of "Floral" to the Microscopic element of design. 


The floral side is going to be the motif, but I will be converting all my drawings in to digital stitch lines and working with them as the motif. The microscopic cloth designs are going to work as part of the backgrounds. 

For both themes to sit nicely together I will need to revise the colour palette, scale, texture and the embellishment that I want to put forward with this. 

I will keep you all updated with my thoughts and progression.